– Nerve endings send a signal after capturing touch with multiple nerve endings. The collective signal is sent to the brain.
1. The brain captures these signals in neuro receptors
2. Depending on the amount of force applied determine what chemical is released for pleasure.
3. The texture of what is felt is reliant on how many nerve receptors send back a signal
My name is William Tavares. My interests lie in many different fields but I have focused most of my time with computer specifically in the areas of software and web development. I received my bachelors degree in Computer Science from Georgia State University in 2011. Below are some of the areas that peak my interest and have given considerate thought. As ideas in these areas come into my head I will create a post. This will create a personal journal for me and a record for those that would like to follow these posts.
- Artificial Intelligence and Consciousness
- Astronomy and Cosmology
- Computer Programming (Web/Software)
This blog will serve as a collection of thoughts that I have in different subjects. As I form new ideas and formulate different theories I will update posts accordingly rather than create a separate post on the same subject. On some posts I will create completely new entries if the ideas are different enough that a new post is merited.